Check-inCheck-in time is between 4:00 PM and midnight
Check-outCheck-out time is 11:00 AM
Need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in a Free Breakfast rate plan will receive a USD 60 breakfast credit.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 54.90 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 for adults, USD 9 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.