Check-inCheck-in starts at 4:00 PM
Check-outCheck-out time is 10:00 AM
Need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Cascade Lodge - 4315 Northlands Blvd. Check-in for this property is based at a different location, Cascade Lodge - 4315 Northlands Blvd. This property requires that guests have proof that they have stayed within Canada for 14 days prior to check-in.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.