We have put together a list of everything you need to know about Powder Mountain.
Table of Contents
Powder Mountain Overview
Powder Mountain is a small ski resort located in Eden, Utah. The mountain offers a diverse range of terrain and the uncrowded slopes make it one of the top locals favorite.
- Beginner runs: 25%
- Intermediate runs: 40%
- Advanced runs: 35%
- Expert runs: 0%
- Total ski runs: 154
- Terrain Parks: 2
- Summit elevation: 9,422 feet
- Skiable area: 8,464 acres
- Average Snowfall: 500 inches
Powder Mountain Trail Map
Powder Mountain Lift Tickets
Power Mountain offers several different types of lift tickets. Below are the differences between the lift tickets.
- The 5-Pack: This is a five-ticket voucher package that can be shared with friends and family. Voucher sales are available in the off-season and it is valid for the current season only. Tickets are subject to mountain capacity restrictions and are highly encouraged to reserve a specific date in advance.
- Powder Mountain Winter Season Pass: This gives you unlimited access to Powder Mountain throughout the winter season. It is valid from 9 am-9 pm if night skiing is open.
- Winter Night Pass: This is the season pass for skiing every night Powder Mountain is open. This is for ages 7-74 and it is valid from 3 pm-9 pm during the winter season. Sundown Lift is the only lift operated for night skiing. Summer Season Pass can be an add-on to the pass.
- Midweek Pass: This pass gives access to Powder Mountain on Monday-Fridays only and excludes blackout dates. You can also choose to purchase the Indy Add-on Pass to visit other Indy partner resorts.
- Indy Pass Add-On: The Indy Add-on Pass is only available for those who purchase the Season Pass. It gives you two days of access to over 80 resorts across North America and Japan’s independent resorts.
Season Passes are extremely limited. They typically go on sale around mid-March, exclusive to last year's pass holders. Following this, individuals from Eden, Huntsville, and Liberty with zip codes 84310 or 84317, who have been on the waiting list, are given priority. Night Pass Holders and others on the waitlist are then given the chance to secure their passes. By around mid-April, Season Pass sales are opened to the general public.
Powder Mountain’s product information is loaded on the reusable POWDER MOUNTAIN CARD. Guests will need to purchase a $6 Powder Mountain Card. Each card links to one guest only.
Read more about Powder Mountain lift ticket here.
Powder Mountain Ski and Snowboard Lessons
Powder Mountain offers half-day (2 or 3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) private lessons. Children ages 5 and younger must be potty trained and parent must accompany them during lessons. Reservations are highly recommended. Pre-purchase of lift tickets and rental is required, as it is extremely limited.
Nearest Town to Powder Mountain
Restaurants near Powder Mountain
There are not many dining options at Powder Mountain. Below are some options near the base of Powder Mountain.
Located at the base of Hidden Lake Express chairlift. The Hidden Lake Hub offers tacos and other grab-and-go snacks.
Opening hours (subject to change): 12 pm-8 pm (Thur - Fri), 10 am-6 pm (Sat-Sun)
Powder Mountain Contact Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there ski packages to Powder Mountain?
How much does it cost to rent ski equipment at Powder Mountain?
The ski/snowboard package is $54 per day for adults. Rental equipments are also available for night skiing and each item can be rented separately. Please visit Powder Mountain Rentals for more information.